Praneškite apie dingusias dalis čia:
Report missing parts here:
Stolen from Swaton Flying club, Sleaford, Lincolnshire overnight Thursday 20/21 August, hangars forcibly entered and the following (abreviated list) stolen from 5 Devastated grass roots microlighters.
1. D-Motor LF26 serial number LF26-010 T (see pic, actual engine and prop stolen – number is at right rear of engine low down on crank case)
2. Rotax 912S serial number 5643430
3. Rotax 912UL SERIAL NO. 4.409.942
4. E-Props “Vorperline“3 blade Carbon fibre prop & spinner X TWO (see pic blades are very thin and have very distinctive 3D shape)
5. Duc “swirl“ 3 blade carbon fibre propeller & spinner
6.DuC “Windspoon“ propeller
7. Arplast 2 blade carbon fibre propeller
8. Junkers Ballistic Parachute with Airmasters mount kit and strops (Large – up to 600KG AUW)
9. 2 x Flying suits ““““““““BLUE SKY““““““““ red and black, numerous headsets, icom radios,
10. Aviation trade tool kit in red proffessional 5 roller draw cabinet full of tools – facom, etc.
11. Post drill
12. Bosch heat gun, Makita 18v drill & charger Hydraulic crimp tool set
13. Honda Lawn Mower (push) and strimmer
14.. Compound Bow + 3 sets of telescopic sights (removed from air rifles which were left behind!!)
This Burglary has DEVASTATED the club and threatens its survival we are without a flying machine between us.
If you have any information or suspicions regarding this please ring / text 07887406771 or DC 701 WILSON, Lincolnshire Police on 07500 920159 quoting 217 of 21-8-15
**Note** The D-Motor is extremely rare in this country, all apart from this one are in the hands of authorised dealers, if you see or are offered this engine please contact the Police or 07887 406771 immediately, similarly the E-Prop Vorperline are also extremely rare in the UK and are very distinctive, both props are off D-Motors.**
2014-07-03 Oficialus pavogtų ROTAX sąrašas
2013-03-28 Six rotax engines stolen in spain
Dear fellow.I presume aware of the intrusion occurred during the early hours of last Saturday 23 at the facilities of the Aeri Club Alt Camp of Vallmoll (Tarragona-Catalunya-Spain) whose result has been the theft of six engines Rotax 912 (100CV 3 and 3 of 80CV) and aeronautical varied instrumentation. You can assume our state of mind and, although little thing we can do, we ask your cooperation to disrupt, to the extent that is possible, the sale of this material.Then you send a relationship of the serial numbers of the six engines with the plea of finding these thieves, this written all your known, fields of flight mechanics, …. linked to air sports.Is likely that you receive this email from other senders but this should not be obstacle for that thing you do circular you also: better receive it several times to not get it.Thank you for your collaboration.The serial numbers are as follows:
5645830 – 5645618 – 4407737 – 4410669 – 4406796 – 5643909